For all purposes of this text, the Hacienda Combia will be called the HOTEL
• Do not marketed or smuggle illegally with cultural property, as it is penalized by laws, decrees and Colombian resolutions, specifically the laws of prevention and protection of the patrimony: Law 103 of 1991 and its decree 904 of 1991, Law 397 of 1997 and its decree 833 of 2002, Law 1185 of 2008.
Do not marketed or traffic with wild fauna and flora species, as it is penalized by law 17 of 1981 and by Ministerial Resolution No 1367 of 2000. Decree 1608 it is not possible to hunt, to have as a pet and/or to transport any individual of wild fauna. Denounce and prevent the traffic of flora and Fauna. Law 599 of the 2000 Colombian Penal code. Law 165 of 1994 United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity.
• In order to counteract the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism, the HOTEL shall adopt a code of conduct to be observed by its legal representatives, directors, administrators, employees and contractors linked to the Provision of tourist services, in order to make effective the obligations referred to in articles 16 and 17 of law 679 of 2001, as well as to prevent the conducts typified in article 19 of the same law and also that it incorporates the following minimum control measures:
1. Refrain from offering in the programs of tourism promotion and in tourist plans, express or surreptitiously, plans of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
2. Refrain from giving information to tourists, directly or by interposed person about places where they are coordinated or where they practice commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
3. Refrain from driving to tourists, directly or through third parties to establishments or places where it is practiced the commercial sexual exploitation of children, as well as lead them to the sites where they are hosted the tourists, even if these are places located on the high seas, for purposes of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
4. Refrain from providing vehicles on tourist routes for the purpose of exploitation or sexual abuse with children and adolescents.
5. To prevent the entry of children and adolescents to hotels or places of lodging and lodging, bars, similar businesses and other establishments where tourist services are provided for purposes of exploitation or sexual abuse.
6. To take the measures to prevent that the personnel linked to any title with the company, offer tourist services that allow sexual activity with children and adolescents.
7. To protect national or foreign children and adolescents from all forms of exploitation and sexual violence caused by domestic or foreign tourists.
8. To denounce to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and tourism and other competent authorities, the facts of which it has had knowledge by any means, as well as the suspicion of these, related to sexual exploitation of children and adolescents and To ensure that within the company there are channels to denounce to the competent authorities such facts.
9. To design and disseminate within the company and with its suppliers of goods and services, a policy in which the provider establishes measures to prevent and counteract any form of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism.
10. Train all the staff linked and that go by linking to the company, as well as to suppliers that by the nature of their activities have contact with tourists in front of the issue of prevention of the commercial sexual exploitation of children, child and adolescent.
11. Inform your users about the legal consequences in Colombia of sexual exploitation and abuse of children and adolescents.
12. To establish in the public and visible place of the establishment or establishments of commerce the present Code of conduct and the other commitments that the provider wishes to assume in order to protect the children and adolescents.
(Under Law 1336 of 2009, the adoption and adherence to this code of conduct, is a requirement for registration in the National Register of Tourism and for its updating)
We also undertake to implement the respective monitoring mechanisms, for which we have adopted appropriate and adequate control measures to prevent the HOTEL from being used for operation in the conduct of operations, Pornography and sex tourism with boys, girls and teenagers.. Specific procedures have been designed which include preventive and corrective measures appropriate response to the breach of this code of conduct and has been designated to Manuel Sabogal Manager of the company to verify its proper compliance.
"Whoever commits in exploitation, pornography and sex tourism with children and adolescents, shall be punished with deprivation of liberty and sanctions of a pecuniary nature and administrative by the competent authorities".
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In development of the commercial norms, of the inherent ones to the hotel and tourist activity; and especially those related to consumer protection, THE HOTEL, will inform the specific terms and conditions for each reservation, during the reservation process itself and the acceptance of these terms and conditions by the consumer, will be necessary to complete the registration process of the reserve. These terms and conditions include, but are not limited to: reservation number, reserved nights, applied rate, number of people included in the rate, date of entry and date of departure, value paid, value to be paid in the check-in process.
The collection of taxes will be made at the hotel, considering the current exemption for non-resident foreigners in Colombia. In the reservation voucher, the charge for this charge is recorded at the hotel. In the case of foreigners, the exemption will apply with the verification of the requirements demanded in the Law for the exemption of VAT in the provision of the accommodation service.
Also in the terms and conditions that will be reported to the client in each specific case, information will be provided on the penalty for cancellation of reservations, which will be aligned with consumer rights, especially in relation to the right to retract and reverse transactions.
RIGHT OF RETRACT
In accordance with Article 47 of the Consumer Statute that states: "In all contracts for the sale of goods and provision of services through financing systems granted by the producer or supplier, sale of timeshares or sales using non-traditional methods or distance, which by its nature should not be consumed or have not begun to run before five (5) days, it will be understood agreed the right of withdrawal by the consumer In the event that use is made of the right of withdrawal, will be resolved the contract and the money that the consumer has paid must be refunded. The consumer must return the product to the producer or supplier by the same means and in the same conditions in which he received it. The transportation costs and the others that entail the return of the good will be covered by the consumer. The maximum term to exercise the right of withdrawal will be five (5) business days from the delivery of the property or the conclusion of the contract in the case of the provision of services ".
For distance sales, article 6 Decree 1499 of 2014 includes electronic commerce and telephone sales. The refund must be given within the following thirty (30) calendar days in accordance with article 48 of the consumer's statute.
When you reserve our services through www.combia.com.co or by any other means, you may exercise the right of withdrawal within five business days following the confirmation of purchase. The retraction can not be exercised if the provision of the service has already begun.
In accordance with article 51 of the Consumer Statute, the possibility of reversion in sales by electronic commerce and call center should also be established. This is appropriate when a payment is made by electronic means and occurs due to "fraud, or corresponds to an unsolicited transaction, or the purchased product is not received".
Fraud is understood: The electronic means of payment of the person are fraudulently used
Unsolicited operation means: When the consumer shows that he has been supplanted in the reservation request.
It is understood by double collection. When the consumer shows that he has been charged two sums for the same service, whether the payment has been made in person or not face (virtual).
It is understood as an acquired product not received: When the consumer, in the specific hotel case, demonstrates that he / she made the cancellation of his / her reservation in the time foreseen in the cancellation policy.
With the above definitions, THE HOTEL informs that for reservations made through the website www.combia.com.co and has used as a means of payment a credit or debit card or any other electronic payment instrument and the means of payment used payment is issued by a financial institution domiciled in Colombia, may request the reversion in case of fraud, unsolicited operation or product purchased not received.